Subject: RE: [Leica] Bags
From: Paul Chefurka <Paul_Chefurka@pmc-sierra.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2000 16:44:06 -0700

> "soon to be replaced with Leicas for her last birthday"
>
> This has an ominous ring - does she know it will be her last
> birthday?!

I had the same thought, till I realized that my wife has also had her last
birthday.  Has anyone else noticed that "last birthdays" always end with a
9?

I offered to buy my wife a new Leica lens for her last birthday, but she
pointed out that she doesn't own a Leica body to put it on, and accused me
of having a hidden agenda.  Spoiled a perfectly sound plan, that did.

Paul Chefurka