Subject: RE: [Leica] AN OLD FOOF SIGNS ON
From: Peterson Arthur G NSSC <PetersonAG@NAVSEA.NAVY.MIL>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2000 15:23:39 -0400

Don't apologize, John.  That's a very enjoyable post, and a story not
entirely different from those of a number of LUGgers, I suspect (including
me).  Not everything is technical expertise, although that's certainly
important and admirable.  Much of what's best on the LUG are the human
stories, and so it's good to hear from you in this way.  I look forward to
hearing more from you when you return from your trip to Mexico, and I'm sure
many others will too.  Have a great time, and good shooting!

Art Peterson