Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V17 #25
From: "sam" <salex@idt.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 21:29:18 -0400

B. D. wote

> ....of course if the idea of the ideal is hold
> down the weight and bulk, make it an M6 with a 35 and a 90. Period.

I agree! I started (in the early 60's) with an M2, 35 summicron and 90
tele-Elmarit - with a small black Olympus Pen-W: 1/2 frame marvel with a
great 25mm lens for grab "sketchbook" shots.  After many years of trying,
buying selling, testing, reading, searching, etc., I find my M6HM classic
with 35mm 1.4 ASP and 90mm summicon ASP to be (again) the perfect
travel/walk around system! (I don't have the Pen-W any longer, but I do
carry a 28mm full frame Olympus XA4 or a Ricoh GR1 for grab shots. I have
another body (M3) and other lenses (50 summicron, 50 noctilux and 15mm
Heliar), but the M6 and two lenses seem to be the most used. Period!

Sam Alexander