Subject: Re: [Leica] R8
From: "Roy Zartarian" <royzart@connix.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 23:23:02 -0400

I, for one, describe the R8 to my Nikon carrying friends as the
second best camera in the world - the first being a toss-up between
the M3 and and the M6.

Wait till you put the on-board studio flash metering to work.  I used
it extensively for one project last year and found it to be right on the
money for accuracy and convenience.

Roy