Subject: Re: [Leica] Is the Noctilux for night photograpy? and Week 2 Photos
From: rnkramer@mindspring.com
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 07:44:12 -0400

- -----Original Message-----

>From: Johnny Deadman <deadman@jukebox.demon.co.uk>
>Subject: Re: [Leica] Is the Noctilux for night photograpy?
>
>What's the point of using a Noct @ 5.6? There's no advantage over any other
>lens. Or maybe the Leica cops come and drag you away if you shoot after
dark
>with anything else.

I hope the Leica lens police don't look my way, as I am out there at 10:00
and 11:00 PM with a Summicron and my trusty M3.  Those 1/10 sec exposures
are getting tiresome.  People just won't stay still like I need them to.  I
need to give that 1600 Neopan a try, as I am now rating my tri-x at 200 to
try a squeeze some more shadow detail out of it.

Anyway, here are my photos of the week:

http://www.mindspring.com/~rnkramer/2.html

As always, click on an image for a larger version, and the navigation arrows
to and from last week are now working.

Bob Kramer
Atlanta, GA