Subject: [Leica] photographing journalists: genuine leica shots!
From: AlastairF@bhs.grampianshealth.org.au
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2000 12:19:45 +1000

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
okay, i realize this thread died days ago, (days too late as well most
likely) but i slapped together some shots i've taken of journalists over
the last couple of months (the negs that were on the top of the pile
anyway). for your amusement. lots were taken w/ my m6, but there's a
couple w/ the nikon in there too -- you'll know which ones.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

G'day kc,

Now I know I'm late as well, but I found the images at last, and had great
fun looking at them. I especially liked the contax dude with his small RF I
presume, and the mountains of baggage he is carrying.

cheers