Subject: Re: [Leica] "Best Buy" Leica SLR recommendations, please
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@hfx.andara.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 11:24:43 -0300

Mike:

A local college has some Leica R4s mod 2 cameras and lenses for sale.  The
person you need to talk to is Chris in the photo Dept  (902) 422-7381.  His
email is chris@nscad.ns.ca .  They were selling the cameras with a 50mm
Summicron for $900 CAD (~$620 USD) and would not break up the set.   I
looked at some of them and they are in ex++ shape or better.  The R4s mod 2
( R4SP in USA) was the last of the R4s series and was very reliable.  It
has manual and aperture priority, while a R4 has shutter priority and
program.

Regards,

Robert