Subject: Re: [Leica] Mini3 vs T4....
From: "R. Saylor" <rlsaylor@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 22:31:21 -0400

Dan S wrote:

<snip>

> (Sorry for the post on such a cheapo subject)

What's wrong with cheapo?

I've never used a Mini 3, but I have a Minilux and a T4. The T4 is
about as sharp and contrasty as the Minilux but suffers more from
light falloff at the corners of the image, especially with clear, blue
skies. Also, not having any control over the T4 drives me bonkers
sometimes.

You can compare some Minilux and T4 images at
http://members.aol.com/waponi/photos/t4.htm

Richard S.