Subject: [Leica] Leicaflex SL
From: "Hoyen ~simontart~" <simontart@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 1999 05:11:02 PST

I'm sorry to bring up this subject again, but it was discussed earlier
and I lost the thread... somebody was saying something about how to tell
the difference between older and newer Leicaflex SLs.  I recall
something about the lens release button being metal vs. plastic.  Would
someone be so kind as to explain this briefly again?  I'm also looking
for one of these cameras.  In any case, please reply off-list.

Thanks so much!!