Subject: [Leica] La vie est belle
From: Mikiro MORI <arbos@iname.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 08:10:18 +0100

At 0:45 +0100 1/11/99, csocolow wrote:

>Forget all this talk about political correctness and the other ramblings
>about scotch and so on. Lets get down to the nitty gritty: How is that
>pat$B;(Jde fois gras this time of year and when can we all get together to
>enjoy some with a good Sauterne?

Merci, Carl.

Sorry for the nuisance (from which I learned something).

Yes. Strasbourg is famous for fois gras, and I enjoyed it in Christmas to my
heart's content.  People here prefer it with Gewurtztraminer.  This
combination is just great and makes me utter a cliche, "La vie est belle".
;-) Don't ask me which I like better, fois gras de Strasbourg or my 75
Summilux.  ;-)

Salut,

Mikiro Mori
Strasbourg, Alsace