Subject: Re: [Leica] Japs stole designs: Offensive and disparging
From: Chandos Michael Brown <cmbrow@mail.wm.edu>
Date: Sat, 09 Jan 1999 14:37:36 +0000

It's depressingly commonplace on this list to see any infringment of
bigotry, ignorance, or any call to linguistic consideration  immediately
characterized as "politically correct."  I just don't get it, and I wonder
how many would-be contributors simply decline to join the conversation for
this reason.  Really, do we *want* to sound like those drunken louts at the
end of the bar?

CHandos