Subject: Re: [Leica] Japs stole designs: Offensive and disparging
From: Walter S Delesandri <walt@jove.acs.unt.edu>
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 1999 11:29:12 -0600 (CST)

As I wasn't the originator of this header (THIS time), I can't
speak for what the originator wanted to his utterances to
reflect.  Also, I've never been to Japan.

I'll ask my uncle or father-in-law what they think and get back
to the group...they spent considerable time in the pacific a
few years back on an all-expenses paid trip (I believe it was
a raffle or something).  I'm sure they can shed some light on
the subject.

BTW, is that dictionary new enough to have listings for "P.C. Police"
or "Net-Nanny"?  My Texas edition (obtainable at any gun show)
doesn't.

A lot depends on your viewpoint.  :) :) :)

CU,
Walt

On
Sat, 9