Subject: Re: [Leica] Intro to this list
From: tedgrant@islandnet.com (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 1999 06:52:19 -0800

Matthias wrote:

>Hi everybody !
>
>I am new to this list and would just like to announce my presence
>here.    ;-)
>
>I live in Germany and am not using a Leica yet>>>>>>

Hi Matthias,

Welcome from a Canadian out on the west coast of Canada to the Leica
madhouse!:) Well it's not quite that, it's really the "FUN HOUSE!"  Nice to
have a new member along, you'll find we are 99.9% Leica and the other .01 %
is subjects you'd never imagine with any relevance to the Leica. However,
it is always informative and generaly a fun family list.

ted

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant