Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Chemistry Questions The ultimate advice in processing
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 1999 21:52:17 -0500

Alan-
Many thanks+ACE-
I am getting more and more frustrated at the results I get on the Fuji
printer at work+ACE- I had told Marc that the shots I did of an old mill
yesterday were great when I looked at the negatives, but when I printed them
on the print, the 4x6s were so poor I couldn't read a plaque on the gate
which was sharp and readable under the 'scope+ACE-
I have printed some of the B+ACY-W negs I did on the machine and I am not happy
with the results- I think the LTM summicron on the enlarger woiuld give me
better prints+ACE-
Thanks for you advice. I am an old fasion guy and miss tha old papers like
Cykora, Indiatone, and the old DW Brovira+ACE- I've used some of the new stuff
and have finally gotten used to Ilford's MG III in Pearl. I tried a hundred
feet of T-Max and ended up giving most of the stuff to my son to play with.
Thanks to all of you guys that gave me input+ACE- Old dogs CAN learn new tricks,
I'm sure of it now+ACE-
Dan
dwpost+AEA-msn.com