Subject: Re: [Leica] LEICA - M DRIVE
From: tedgrant@islandnet.com (Ted Grant)
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 1999 06:44:43 -0800

Arturo wrote:

>As much as I would like to believe there is a new M motor on the horizon, I
>doubt it to be true.  God forbid we wait even half as long as those poor R8
>users, who, I might add, still have no MOTOR DRIVE !!!>>>>>>>

Hi Arturo,

Well I wouldn't hold my breath for an M winder for ten seconds. No matter
how small and quiet, it wont be as quiet and as efficient as Tom's Rapid
Winder.

We wont get into any discusion pertaining to R8 motor drives! I can feel
the nerve endings beginning to twitch!:)
ted

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant