Subject: Re: [Leica] I DID IT!!!!!!
From: Alan Ball <AlanBall@csi.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Jan 1999 07:54:59 +0100

Sandy,

The more I think of it the more I'm convinced that this LUG is
manipulated by Leica mktg. Sölms sends subliminal messages which make us
give the wallet away. I'm sure that the whisky thread was encrypted in
that way and that we are all victims of an unprecedented high tech
intoxication plot. It is not your fault ;-)

More seriously, this mailing list really does seem to accelerate buying
schemes for quite a few of us. It did with me anyway, and from quite a
few others from what I can read. I would NEVER have spent my money the
way I did in '98 if I had not subscribed to this group ! Usage of the
LUG should be medically controled and a general surgeon warning should
be included with every post...

have fun !

Alan