Subject: Re: [Leica] LeicaBooze and question #2
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 1999 20:08:50 -0500

Gerald-
You leave DAG alone- I got a couple of things for him to finish for me, and
I don't want him tied up! Sherry is hitting the 'Circuit' next month, so you
will have to check if she'll be able to get to them. I am sending you the
Repair Resource list privately with a recommendation that any of the others
are good too. John Van Stelten has done a couple of IIIs for me- you'd have
to check if he does Rs- I forgot to ask.
From what I hear- Reinhold Mueller is a whiz who could probably machine and
build you a Leica from a wrecked '78 Chevy Nova...
Dan
dwpost@msn.com