Subject: Re: [Leica] LeicaBooze-Attn Ted
From: "Martin V. Howard" <marho@ida.liu.se>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 1999 19:25:10 +0100

BenTroGa@aol.com wrote:

> I have to drink Scotch just to gather the courage to eat Sushi!
>
> (The first time, it took 3 glasses of Sake....I ended up even eating
> the fish eyeballs. True story).

Sake is pretty weak, only slightly stronger than wine (about 15% per
volume as I recall).  A glass of sake is like lighting a match in a
coal cellar.  A glass of Laphroaig gets the furnace going and warms
the house ;-)

M.

- --
Martin V. Howard, Application Systems Laboratory,     |
Dept. of Comp. & Info. Sci., Linkoping University,    | Just "DOHH" it!
SE-581 83 Linkoping, Sweden.  Tel +46 13 282 421,     +----------------+
Fax +46 13 142 231; marho@ida.liu.se; www.ida.liu.se/~marho