Subject: Re: [Leica] LeicaBooze--let's get real.
From: "Martin V. Howard" <marho@ida.liu.se>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 1999 19:21:48 +0100

Harrison McClary wrote:

> A  man  of reason and taste...and of course the best beer is brewed by
> the in the same country as the whiskey, Scotland.

Oooh... difficult one.  I'm extremely fond of Guinness, Murphy's,
Smithwicks and Caffrey's Ale, all of which come from the green island
to the west of Scotland.  The Irish may make whiskey that's too smooth
and lacks character for my taste, but they sure know how to make stout
and ale.

M.

- --
Martin V. Howard, Application Systems Laboratory,     |
Dept. of Comp. & Info. Sci., Linkoping University,    | Just "DOHH" it!
SE-581 83 Linkoping, Sweden.  Tel +46 13 282 421,     +----------------+
Fax +46 13 142 231; marho@ida.liu.se; www.ida.liu.se/~marho