Subject: [Leica] Leica PAD
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 1999 02:06:50 -0700

Today, night I am thinking if I'm going to do a PAD (Picture a Day) I'd
go to 8by10 sheet film and contact print them with the light bulb on my
Ceiling with AZO Paper. (if still made)
I think RAD: Roll a day for us rollfilm shooters. I tend to feel like I
should print at least one shot off a roll to justify the time sticking
the negs in those plastic sleeves and contacting them. Sometimes more.
Hopefully a week later I can stand looking at it.