Subject: Re[2]: [Leica] LeicaBooze
From: Harrison McClary <hmcclary@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 1999 22:33:53 -0600

Tuesday, Tuesday, January 05, 1999, Bill Grimwood wrote:

> I like Scotch but I also like Jack Daniels.  I was at the distillery a
> couple of days ago, as I only live 40 miles from it.  If any of you luggers
> want a tour, I always will lay down my work and head for the hollow.  Just
> let me know.
>
> Bill

Hey  now this  would be fun....I know of three LUGs in this general
area counting you and me and the country around Jack Daniel's is beautiful....

Maybe we should make it an area LUG field trip.

Too bad the county JD is made in is dry.....

Best regards,
 Harrison McClary
http://people.delphi.com/hmphoto
preview my book: http://www.volmania.com
mailto:hmcclary@earthlink.net

Everyone has a photographic memory, some just don't have film.