Subject: Re[2]: [Leica] LeicaBooze--let's get real.
From: Harrison McClary <hmcclary@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 1999 21:15:21 -0600

Tuesday, Tuesday, January 05, 1999, Joe Stephenson wrote:

> The  proper  drink  for  the  Leica user is beer--good beer. I won't
> start  another thread unrelated to Leica by naming a preference. But
> beer  is  my  companion in the dark room. It warms on cold days, and
> soothes  in the heat. It is the D-76 of a proper life. Its comsumers
> life fully and die late.

A  man  of reason and taste...and of course the best beer is brewed by
the in the same country as the whiskey, Scotland.

Best regards,
 Harrison McClary
http://people.delphi.com/hmphoto
preview my book: http://www.volmania.com
mailto:hmcclary@earthlink.net

Everyone has a photographic memory, some just don't have film.