Subject: [Leica] Re: Re: PC-Super Angulon-R F2.8/28mm... answers
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Mon, 04 Jan 1999 22:48:31 -0800

Yes you can. I've been using shift lenses (the 35 Curtagon 1st, and now the
28PC) like this for years. It takes a little practice, and you cannot have
any verticals as they will fall outside the plane of focus. Just like on a
view camera. The geometry is a little more complicated on the shift lens
because the film is tilted as well as the lens.

Jim