Subject: [Leica] Zorki questions
From: Alex Brattell <alex@zetetic.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 04 Jan 1999 10:48:07 +0000

Happy New Year LUG!!

A friend of mine wants to use her mother's Zorki 4 with Industar 50mm lens,
but she has no instructions and needs a bit of help.

I went over it with her and sorted most of it out, but I am not familiar
with Leica thread mount cameras and their like, so a couple of things baffle
me -

The take-up spool seems to be missing - is it a special Zorki job or will an
old Leica one do?
How does one engage the slow speeds?
Is there a good website for old Zorki stuff (I couln't find one)?

Thanks for any help
All the best
Alex