Subject: [Leica] Re: Re: Digilux questions
From: Jim Brick <jimbrick@photoaccess.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 15:16:58 -0800

David Morton, you are absolutely correct. The Kodak 260 is a Bow Wow!
(dog). We (here at Photo Access) use it as an example of how NOT to design
a digital camera. We have a great deal of communication with Kodak about
digital stuff. Even Kodak admits that the 260 is a woof woof. This is one
of the reasons they are talking to us.

Jim
www.photoaccess.com