Subject: [Leica] Re: Noctilux
From: "Roger Beamon" <roger@beamon.org>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 08:34:29 -700

On 16 Nov 98, Harrison McClary wrote, at least in part:

<snip>

> Roger, It is the best Leica, or for that matter any brand lens I
> have ever  used/owned.

<snip>

Holy Cow! That's a mouthful from a working pro! That did it...it's
now at the top of the list!

Lesee, now, Don is occupied with a hopefully short term problem
with Shirlee's surgery; Sam, Stan, what have you?

I don't care if we are in the middle of a move, I GOTTA have that
$#%@$ lens! Even the rationalization fits. I only now own the
35/Summilux/ASPH and the 90 Elmarit, though I was planning on
the rather pedestrian 50/Summicron.

Jim, get that program off the ground. In a month or so, after our
daughter's place is finished at The Sea Ranch, we could stay
there and I could commute to your 12 step classes.

- --
Roger
mailto:roger@beamon.org

     Nothing worse could happen to one than to be completely understood.
                -- Carl Jung