Subject: [Leica] VODGA: BETTER THAN SHARPO?
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 00:50:50 -0500

At 09:31 PM 1998-11-17 -0800, Bob wrote:
>Believe it or not - but I have salvaged a camera (not leica) and an
>electronic watch by rinsing in Vodga.

What be this "vodga"?  Is this stuff better than Sharpo for what ails us
all?  Or is "vodga" just how one spells "vodka" after an evening of
sampling the various octane-ratings of Sharpo or whatever it is that Ted
Grant imbibes?  (Well, we all KNOW Ted, the LUG Nestor, actually drinks
Geritol by the carton, but, please, let's be kind!)

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!