Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: LUG disease
From: RBedw51767@aol.com
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 19:26:22 EST

Dan:

Oh,  I am beginning to get another picture.  You are getting kickbacks from
Tom, Ted and Erwin.   Please send them a chargeback for your share of the
Leica commission.  Let me know how much you got.  I am going to figure mine up
too.  If you split their commission with them you should get at least $250.

Bob Bedwell

P.S.  Just remember,  we are kidding!

<< I hold the LUG completely responsible for my purchases of a DR Summicron,
 my HM M6, and now my 135/4.  Where do I send the bills?

 Dan C. >>