Subject: Re: [Leica] Kodachrome
From: Andre Jean Quintal <quia250249@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 19:27:36 -0500

At 11:51 +0100 17/11/98, Pascal wrote:
[ . . . ]
>Rainer Harscher who's giving those outstanding LeicaVision slide shows on
>this photo trips all over Germany only uses Fuji Velvia and Provia
>because he's obviously projecting his slides very often.
>
>Pascal
	A person from Eastman Kodak asked me to state
	my preferences over comparison sets of photos
	for color rendition and other qualities,
	in a totally "freeform" semi-private context.
	These were very good 8" x 10" enlargements.
	I thought i was a "forever" Kodachrome person
	and he told me: "You've gone over to Fuji" ...
	I don't really know what to think,
	me, the loyal customer.

	Anybody for Vericolor III ?
	I suppose i'll get a Reala reaction ... !

	Anybody tried the new Kodak Royal Gold 25 ?
	Same as Ektar 25 or really better ?
	With Leica optics, that really must show .

	Santa ! Are you still listening ?

	Andre Jean Quintal