Subject: Re: [Leica] FS: R8
From: Dominique PELLISSIER <pelliss@droit-eco.u-nancy.fr>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 10:39:24 +0100

At 21:57 16/11/98 -0600, Harrison wrote :
 For  Sale  Black  Leica R8 mint-/ex++ condition $1500.00 box/cap/new
battery  ect.  Only  signs  of  use are very slight marks on plastic thing
around the viewfinder.

(...)
>  The  reason  I  am selling is that I am a superstitious SOB and this
camera  has been some bad luck to me. The electronic problem left me high
and  dry  on  an  important  shoot  and I just don't trust the  camera.  It
 will  probably work flawlessly and I am sure Leica will  stand  behind
their  work...I  just  don't like having doubts while working. Like I said
I am superstitious.

> Harrison

#########
With such a marketing, you have no chance to sell your lemon !

Dominique Pellissier