Subject: [Leica] Bye - for now
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 1998 20:24:56 -0500

Dear LUGnuts -

The NGO that I work with in Honduras has asked me to come and travel around
the country for a couple of weeks taking photographs to help get the word
out about how desperate the situation still is there.  They have had no
communication with many of the villages that they work with and others are
still isolated with no food or water.  I've had all of my shots and I'm
leaving on Wednesday.  My Honduran friend said - "Be sure and bring your
special cameras that you use to take pictures when no one knows you are
taking them!"  So I'm taking my M6's, film, and mud boots.  I'm also taking
$18,000 that we raised to help buy and transport food and 6 crates of
medicines donated by doctors here.  I'll be back the week after
Thanksgiving.  Until then -

Leically,

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP