Subject: [Leica] which wide angle lens?
From: Carsten Bockermann <Carsten_Bockermann@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 1998 06:35:30 -0500

Ferdinand,

>>I'm debating whether I should get the 21/2.8
>>asp, 24/2.8 asp. or even the 28mm.

I have all of the above (the 21 I have is the non-ASPH version and performs
very well). The 28 is pretty close to the 35, so it doesn´t get too much
use. OTOH the 21 is _really_ wide; I use it mostly for its specific effect
and sometimes in situations where I simply need the most coverage I can
get. The 24 seems to be the most useful to me, especially in combination
with a 35-50-90 system like you have.
Of course, depending upon what you shoot, you preference may be different.

Carsten

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Carsten_Bockermann/