Subject: Re: [Leica] Off Topic: ER doctors and charges
From: John Gong <jgong@cisco.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 15:48:46 +0000

Walter,

It's called checking for your recipients before hitting the "send" key.  Look in the areas marked "To" and "cc" and "bcc".  It's pretty easy when you get the hang of it.  I'm assuming that you're as smart as you say, so you should get that right the next tirade.

Oh, by the way, after sending your long diatribe (mistakenly) to the Leica group, you resent it again in its entirety with your apology.  We don't appreciate that either.

Are you new to email?  Do you understand some of the basic etiquette?

John

On Thursday, Walter wrote:

My apologies to the group--- I sent this as a personal reply to Ernie's post--
don't know how it got the group's address attached......

Walt

On Thu, 12 Nov 1998 08:55:06 -0600 (Central Standard Time) Walter S
Delesandri <walt@jove.acs.unt.edu> wrote:
> Hello, Ernie

John Gong
Network Design Engineer, Enterprise Line of Business
Cisco Systems
170 W. Tasman Drive       ::            ::
San Jose, CA 95134        ||            ||
(408) 525-9969