Subject: RE: [Leica] Boston Lugnuts meeting
From: "Roy Zartarian" <royzart@connix.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 12:34:42 +0000

As one of those present last Sunday, allow me to add a "me too" to
the comments of David and Buzz. You guys, however, failed to note
that our table piled with M6's attracted the attention of a lady
from Norway who was walking by. She left with the instructions for
becoming one of the LUG.

And thanks to Phong for spearheading the event. I, too, hope we can
gather again.

BTW - am I the only LUG in central Connecticut? Any interest in a
Nutmeg LUG gathering?

Roy

   Roy C. Zartarian
   "A prophet is not without honor except in his
    own land and among his own people"

Written with the assistance of a labrador retriever whose chin is on the key board. All typos are his fault.