Subject: Re: [Leica] Talking Leicas
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 1998 23:49:50 -0600

>My camera frequently talks to me. It says "Use me, use me......"

I was shooting night football with my Metz flash tonight and I had the
quarterback run close to me. I was shooting Fuji 800 at 3200 and the flash
was pulled 2-2/3 stops.

I looked down and the camera and though, "Hey, my camera is talking to me.
The LCD plainly says "Hi." So I said howdy. (Not really.) Then I realized
I'd overexposed the flash exposure.

:-)
- --

Eric Welch