Subject: Bellows II w/ 65mm Elmar
From: Michael Goldbard <m@gbard.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 1997 02:54:49 -0800

Alastair,

There is an excellent Hove reprint of several Leica manuals entitled:

	"Instructions
	for use of Reproduction Devices
	including Visoflexes and Bellows, etc."

which includes the information which you requested.

A chart on the last page includes the following information for the 65mm
Elmar with the Bellows II:

Exact mm	Magnification	Exposure
Scale Setting			Increase Factor

0		0		1 x