To: Michael Reichmann <michaelr@interlog.com>
Subject: Re: Michael Reichmann beating a dead horse
From: Tom Hodge <thodge@charweb.org>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 1996 22:00:29 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us

Reichmann:

> Surprisingly, yours was one of the few responses that directly addressed my
> query.  The vast majority of messages under this header have related to Mr.
> Ward's reply and the ensuing heated exchanges.
>
> After my initial response to Mr. Ward, in which I indicated that I didn't
> take his comments personally, but nevertheless took exception to them, I
> have remained quiet, hoping that we could return to the subject of Leicas
> and Leica based photography.  Regretably there still appears to be some
> steam to be let off.

Unless Fred Ward is still corresponding directly with you on this subject,
I see no need to continue this debacle any longer.  If his msgs to you are
private, so should responses like this be in respect.  Otherwise, you are
nothing but a flame-throwing, whining sh*t-stirrer and don't belong on
this forum anymore.

I won't even honor your snipping, whining weasel comments by cutting any
of them in here.  Grow up!

Back to Leica cameras and nothing else from you or get the hell out of
Dodge, boy!

Tom Hodge