To: LEICA-USERS@MEJAC.PALO-ALTO.CA.US
Subject: HCB, 90 Elmar
From: Sweendog <sweenma@WKUVX1.WKU.EDU>
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 1996 21:54:01 CST

>From what I've read recently in magazine interviews, Cartier-Bresson
uses an M6 with a 50 most of the time. I wonder what will happen to
his M3's when he dies? What is the book called he's doing on India?
I'd like to see it.
The other thing I was going to say, I recently made an acquaintance in
Mexico City who freelances heavily down there for Newsweek. He uses an
M4P with a 35 Summicron and 90 Elmar, along with Nikons. Looking at his
portfolio, shot all on Kodachrome, convinced me easily of the 90
Elmar's quality!

Regards,

                          Two roads diverged in a wood, and I--
     Mike Sweeney         I took the one less traveled by,
sweenma@wkuvx1.wku.edu    And that has made all the difference.
                                                 - Robert Frost

Replies: Reply from Eric Welch <ewelch@gp.magick.net> (Re: HCB, 90 Elmar)