Subject: [Leica] External Hard Drives
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri, 3 May 2024 11:30:58 -0400
References: <CA+yJO1A4FK_+BtV6hLMitRnz=Pg5xJXMdU8xE7sjnKuq4WGK9A@mail.gmail.com> <CAFfkXxsc1gK6eSF2vOhOzrSgWveG-12F3Fy+Tgyc9JWwVBuwBA@mail.gmail.com> <CA+yJO1Af4A1CfNyruhTwE34CGP=CC+QoWc-KzmipcRhwHpvbYQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAFfkXxsak+QOw1Ct--VKuuFbqtfTeK605L0xRxfFEVLn3JA17w@mail.gmail.com> <CA+yJO1C5xRqNjYrSDD6eXnuOcUFtb9ReBAkQ+HN6fOd=aAGO2w@mail.gmail.com> <8B87A0BF-BCCC-407F-8F30-CE0DC6AD2A3C@wyllie.net>

I love the Lightroom Queen!

Thanks, Andrew.  It looks pretty simple.

Tina