Subject: [Leica] Student working in lab
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2024 14:08:15 +0000

Wanted to see what the Q3 could do at 1.7 so thought this might be an
interesting shot.  Still a bit more depth of field than I wanted but it is a
28mm.  I have not purchased any fast primes for this Nikon, so out of luck
there.

USDA Students-1002303
(leica-users.org)<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/s24/USDA+Students-1002303.jpg.html>

And through a microscope, a codling moth that has had the eye color changed
as a marker for a CRISPR induced genetic change.  Not great as the moth was
in a small glass vial and there were all kinds of reflections.

Codling Moth CRISPR white eye-8541-Edit-
(leica-users.org)<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/s24/Codling+Moth+CRISPR+white+eye-8541-Edit-.jpg.html>

Comments welcome.
Aram

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Student working in lab)