Subject: [Leica] Sunday Shot
From: bjq1 at mac.com (Bernard Quinn)
Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2024 20:38:49 -0400

Friday afternoon I went over to O?Reilly?s Lock on the C&O Canal with the
idea of taking some pictures of boats as they made their way along Seneca
Creek out to the Potomac River, but there were no boats out on the water so
I sat and watched the light change on the Lock Keepers House as the
afternoon headed toward Happy Hour. Summer light is here. I was surprised!
The summer heat that goes with it is not here yet, but it can?t bee that far
behind.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Barney/O-Relly_22s+Lock.jpeg.html
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Barney/O-Relly_22s+Lock.jpeg.html>

Comments and Criticisms Welcome!