Subject: [Leica] Friday Follies
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Fri, 31 May 2024 04:31:00 -0500

Greetings to all.  This week is another cleanup week as I go through older
images using the new technology available in LR.  First is an image
probably taken in Seattle based on the timestamp, however, the scene is
most unSeattle like:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/watching+your+lunch.jpg.html

I believe this one was taken in Sacramento somewhere around the capital.  I
thought the use of umbrellas to be masterful; I have seen this elsewhere:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/sunshade+with+verve.jpg.html

This is a little north of the UT campus.  The location of the art is
somewhat poor as I had to go back with a full frame fisheye to capture most
of the mural and even then the location of the dumpster indicates that some
folks have no appreciation for the work put into the production of these
murals:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/poor+choice+of+dumpster+location.jpg.html

All the best.

--