Subject: [Leica] LUG Appreciation
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu, 16 May 2024 08:24:17 -0400

The LUG has been invaluable to me over the years.  Not just the
companionship of other Leica Users, but the generous sharing of knowledge
every time I have a camera or computer problem of any kind.

When my Drobos started to fail, everybody chipped in with great advice.
Frank Filippone has been helping me remotely from Hawaii.  He has spent
countless hours and shared his expertise generously.

My Synology box will be delivered today and we are going to fill it full of
hard drives and software that will solve my Drobo problem (one of them has
actually died) and set me up for faster and better photo storage and access
for the rest of my life!

I am eternally grateful!

Thank you, LUG, and especially Frank!

Tina