Subject: [Leica] Grand Old Days at the Opera
From: billclough042541 at gmail.com (Bill Clough)
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2024 22:08:05 -0500

Hi there ?

I had the pleasure to be the official photographer for the Houston Grand
Opera in 1973-1974.
In that time, I photographed 22 operas.

However, I took photos of  Lucia di Lammermoor on assignment for the
Houston Chronicle, after which the Opera hired me. The company did not use
photo calls; I shot all the photographs during the dress rehearsals.

A frame from each of the operas will follow in the next few days.

Lucia di Lammermoor, starring the late Beverly Sills:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Bill1941/GRAND+OLD+DAYS+AT+THE+OPERA/LUCIA+DI+LAMMERMOOR+-+01598.jpg.html

Gallery:
 http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Bill1941/

?Bill