Subject: [Leica] Monday Misc.
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2024 04:55:00 -0500

Greetings to all.  This week brings solar eclipse images.  Unlike some of
our more intrepid Luggites I chose not to drive away from our clouds but
embraced the limited possibilities of seeing the totality.  From our local
park the clouds thinned enough to see the corona:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/Solar+eclipse+at+28mm.jpg.html

This image better reflects the conditions during the totality:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/Solar+eclipse+Austin+clouds+at+totality.jpg.html

Thirty minutes or so before the eclipse some teenage girls were reliving an
earlier period in their lives:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/Solar+eclipse+high+school+on+spider.jpg.html

Some neighbors in the park waiting:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/Solar+eclipse+neighbors+looking+up+near+totality.jpg.html

The same teenage girls acting responsibly watching the eclipse:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/Solar+eclipse+teenagers+waiting+for+totality.jpg.html

All the best.

--
Don