Subject: [Leica] IMG: a couple of days in Paris
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2024 21:25:21 +0200

I was in Paris last week for meetings at the OECD, something I always enjoy.
I was there Thursday and Friday, and stayed until Saturday afternoon so as
to enjoy the city a bit. Most of the photos are from that Saturday, but
there are also some from Thursday and Friday from the OECD and the
surrounding 16th arrondissement, the poshest area of Paris. There is also
some great contemporary art from the Pinault Collection. It is all here:

https://www.greatpix.eu/Travel/Paris-April-2024

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
photo at frozenlight.eu