Subject: [Leica] Friday Flowers - Aram
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2024 07:09:10 -0700

Since I'll be gone for 6 weeks, thought I'd post a folder of flowers.?
Look at them all or pick one each Friday.? Ha.....

All taken with Nikon Z7ii and Leica 100 APO.? All are stacked images.?
Some have the low clarity trick I have been using lately.? Look large.?
The 100 APO can take it.

Spring blooms | Flickr
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24330215 at N06/albums/72177720315739267/>

Comments welcome

Aram

--
Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired Science Teacher

would ever have dared dream.?   James D. Watson