Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 8: sunshine, Liège and Les 8 Salopards
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2024 08:25:24 +0100

Week 8 was spent mainly in Li?ge, the main city of Wallonia in Belgium, a
business trip but as always the camera was with me. Besides the people
during the meetings, I also have photos from the customs facilities at Li?ge
airport, where the customs inspectors have to deal with tens of millions of
package per month. And the week ended with lunch with a group of friends who
have adopted the French name ?Les 8 Salopards?, loosely translated as ?the 8
bastards?. It is all here:

https://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=4261
<https://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=4261>

Nathan