Subject: [Leica] IMG: Back to Brussels
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2024 14:40:13 +0100

I was back in Brussels this week, a quick one-night trip Wednesday-Thursday.
And I spent most of the time working, and so in contrast to my visit in
February, I was mainly in the EU quarter, with a dinner on Grand? Place
Wednesday night. There are 28 images, starting with this one:

https://www.greatpix.eu/Travel/Brussels-2024/i-wq5FX3r/A

Click on the arrow to the right of the image to see the rest.

As always, comments and critique are gratefully welcomed.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
photo at frozenlight.eu

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws