Subject: [Leica] Unreadable
From: jhandsfield at att.net (JAMES HANDSFIELD)
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2024 07:40:22 -0500

I use a MacBook Pro (M1) for photo processing (Lightroom Classic and
Photoshop).  Yesterday I loaded a SD UHS II card but the computer could find
no images on it.  Using Disk Utility showed they were there, and the camera
(M11) can read the images.  Other SD cards are no problem.

So, two questions:

1.  Has anyone seen this happen before?
2.  How do I recover those images and/or move them to another SD card?

Jim Handsfield
jhandsfield at att.net

?Thou shalt not commit nincompoopery.?
? Carl Sandburg